Benefits & Compensation
Many HIM professionals are discovering that working with Oxford HIM is an ideal way to build their skills, try out new employers, and experience a free and flexible work schedule – all while receiving top industry pay. We offer contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities in order to provide our candidates with the right fit for their career. At times, candidates use our contract options to serve as a springboard into a direct hire position.
Our contract professionals receive, or may be eligible for:
- Industry-leading compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Short- and long-term assignment options
- Exposure to career-enhancing environments
- Lucrative referral bonuses
- Prepaid airfare, hotel, and rental car
- Frequent traveler points
- 401(k) package and medical insurance benefits
- CEU assistance
- Educational books
- AHIMA Dues
At Oxford HIM, we give you the opportunity to earn a competitive income with benefits and visit new and exciting locations. What’s more, you’ll have access to a broad and varied group of employers, including some of the top medical facilities in the nation.